Designed for electric guitar or keyboard players, the Hotone Ampero Amp Modeler Effects Processor TMP100 is a pedalboard amp modeler and effects processor. It's designed for use on stage and in the studio. Use it to access authentic emulations of pedals, amps, and cabinets.
There are 242 effects provided in total. Chain any nine of these effects together at any one time. Cabinets have been modeled down to the mic positioning, which you can change for different tones. Use all your favorite cabinet impulse-responses with the Ampero thanks to third-party support.
You'd think all these options would demand a steep learning curve. Not so—the Ampero gives you an intuitive interface, with a prominent 4" touchscreen and three quick access knobs for straightforward effect manipulation. Four foot switches are on hand (or rather, under foot), as is an expression pedal for continuous effects like wah wahs and volume swells.
All the sounds utilize CDCM HD and F.I.R.E. modeling technology for an authentic timbre and feel. True stereo routing is available for complex delays, and reverbs, and the outputs can send audio directly to the house PA during your gig.
In addition to these onboard effects, the Ampero offers 120 seconds of looping and an internal drum machine with 100 patterns. You can connect your Ampero to your computer as a USB interface and load tones from Ampero's software.
- Intuitive amp modeler and effects processor
- CDCM & F.I.R.E. modeling system for tonal expressiveness and realistic playing experience
- Dual DSP-powered platform ensures excellent sound quality
- 24-bit signal processing, up to 120 dB S/N ratio
- 4" 800 x 480 color touchscreen with instant control
- 18VDC power supply for huge dynamic range
- USB port for upgrading firmware, use as an audio interface, or for loading / editing / managing effects / IRs via free Mac/PC software
- 242 effects based on XTOMP effects library