Weighing less than a pound and definitely smaller than a bread box, the Hotone Nano Legacy Freeze B is a relatively compact and lightweight amplifier head. Its tone is inspired by a venerated, boutique, and British amp exhibiting a searing, high-gain tone. It accomplishes distorted leads and chunky riffs suitable for hard rock, using a mere 5W of output power.
The Freeze B also sports a variable-impedance 1/4" speaker output, which supports speakers between 4 and 16 Ohms. The amp has independent gain and volume controls as well as a 3-band EQ section for control over your bass, mid, and treble.
You can integrate your own effects with the amp thanks to its FX loop. For silent jamming, the amp has a 1/8" headphone output that can also be used as a line out. The 1/8" aux input, on the other hand, allows you to play along to your own backing tracks from your portable music device. An 18 VDC power adapter is included.
- Sound inspired by a famous boutique UK-style high gain amp head
- Extremely compact configuration for portability
- High quality tone with Volume and Gain controls
- 3 Band EQ controls for shaping your tone
- Compatible with cabinets of different impedances ranging from 4-16
- FX LOOP for using external effects
- Headphone output jack is very convenient for practicing and recording
- Aux In jack can let you play with an external music player
- 18V DC power supply (Adapter included)
- Power Output: 5 Watts
- Dimensions: 128mm (W) x 75mm (D) x 59.5mm (H)
- Weight: 440 g