- Professional 100-watt combo amp with enhanced tone and exclusive features.
- Custom Waza 12-inch speaker realizes classic British stack speaker tone and response with increased power handling.
- Tube Logic design approach produces class-defying power, authoritative punch, and cutting presenceRobust analog class-AB power amp section delivers authentic tone and highly musical response
- Ultra-solid cabinet construction and semi-closed back for tight, focused tone with rich low end
- Five amp characters with five variations, plus Booster, Mod, FX, Delay, and Reverb sections with three variations in each
- Three-way Contour for shaping the overall tonal color and Global EQ switch with three settings (customizable in BOSS Tone Studio)
- Switchable Solo function with level control
- Integrated dual amp expansion functions for GA-FC control and true stereo effects
- Updated BOSS Tone Studio editor software for customizing sounds with over 60 BOSS effects; newly added editor features include pre and post EQs, dedicated Pedal FX, and more
- Series/parallel effect loop, external speaker outputs, and power amp input for preamps, modelers, and multi-effects
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and response at low volumes
- Mic'd cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with three Air Feel settings available in BOSS Tone Studio
- External control support via GA-FC foot controller, footswitches, expression pedal, and MIDI