In the Blessing tradition, the BAS-1287 Eb Alto Saxophone design keeps the long-term goals of the beginning saxophonist in mind.
Durable, economical, and ergonomic in construction, the BAS-1287 offers the quick response, intonation, and tone usually found on more expensive instruments.
With the range from low Bb to high F#, the BAS-1287 allows room for musical advancement and could take a beginner from grade 5-12.
- Standard Series
- Key of Eb
- High F# key
- Yellow Brass Neck, Body and Bell
- Nickel-Plated Keys
- Post to Body Construction
- Adjustable Right Hand Thumb Rest
- Left and Right-Hand Section Adjusting Screws
- Rocking Table Key Mechanism with Articulated C#
- Adjusting Screw
- Stainless Steel Springs
- Pisoni Pads with Metal Resonators
- Clear Lacquer Finish
- Mouthpiece, Ligature and Cap
- Blessing C-1287AS ABS Molded Plastic Case