The Hartke 410XL V2 is a speaker cabinet for the amplifier heads of bass guitarists. It's a reissue of a classic design that made use of four all-aluminum cone drivers, each one measuring 10". However, the cabinet enclosure is more durable than the original.
This cabinet sports 400W RMS of power handling, with an impedance of 8 Ohms. With a frequency response of 30 Hz to 5 kHz, you'll be able to push plenty of low-end into a medium-sized club or venue, doing so at levels of up to 98 dB SPL. Yet the tone is smooth, clear, and punchy, thanks to the construction of the drivers. The cabinet accepts signals via two 1/4" inputs wired in parallel.
The cabinet sports a tuned dual-chamber, dual-ported construction, which allows bass to disperse about the room more evenly. Though heavy at 79 lb, two inset handles allow for relatively easy transport.
- Power handling: 400 watts RMS at 8 ohms
- 4 proprietary 10" aluminum cone drivers (100 watts each)
- 1.5" voice coils on Kapton formers
- SPL: 98dB at 1W/1m
- Frequency response: 30Hz–5kHz
- 2 x 1/4" inputs (wired in parallel)
- Cabinet type: tuned dual-chamber, dual-ported
- Cabinet construction: solid 3/4" plywood, textured vinyl covering
- Grille: black perforated steel
- Inset handles, 8 protective corners
- Dimensions: 25" x 24.5" x 15"
- Weight: 79 pounds