The sound module features an auxiliary input, stereo line output, and a headphone output. The module offers MIDI in and out via 5-pin DIN connectors as well as USB MIDI. Adjustable sensitivity, crosstalk, and trigger curve settings are provided to customize the module to any player's style.
Connections between the drum pads and the module are made via a DB25 to 1/4" cable with each connector clearly labeled.
The CSD130 is highly portable with an ultra-compact 3-legged drum rack. The entire kit can fold down and fit into an optional backpack without removing any drum hardware or cabling.
- Digitron drum module display
- 250 high-quality percussion voices
- 20 preset drum kits
- 10 user-defined drums kits
- 20 demo songs
- Aux input, Line output, Headphone output
- USB interface (USB to device), MIDI In/Out
- Recording and playback facility
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Adjustable crosstalk
- Trigger curve settings, metronome, reverb
- Includes drum key and cable management strips
- Drumsticks included