The newly designed hi-hat attachment (MHA823) allows for better positioning of a hi-hat stand while using a double bass drum set-up. By connecting the MHA823 to the bass drum hoop, the hi-hat stand can be held upright without opening the hi-hat stand’s legs.
By utilizing TAMA Omni-Ball system, the clamp is now infinitely adjustable to any angle and enables even greater set-up flexibility. As well, rubber cushions are equipped to protect bass drum hoop from becoming damaged. The clamp is attachable to any hi-hat stand with a pipe diameter of 15.9 - 28.6mm by using the FastClamp Easy Set-Up System.
- Secures a standard hi-hat stand to your bass drum's batter hoop
- Legs-closed mounting saves space
- Great for double pedalers and the space conscious
- Finish-safe hoop mount with rubber hoop protectors
- Pivoting Omni-Ball clamp with “L” arm
- Fits HH stand downpipes 15.9mm–28.6mm in diameter