Irresistible looks and playability
Time-tested PRS tonewoods — a lightweight, semi-hollow mahogany body with a single F-hole, gorgeous figured maple top, and velvety rosewood fingerboard — paired with a fast, bolt-on maple neck give the CE 24 Semi-hollow a warm and balanced sound with irresistible looks and playability.
Guitarists at Sweetwater love the guitar's thin, lightweight body and comfortable top carve, which afford your forearm and wrist natural movement for both strumming and single-note picking.
Fans of PRS's original solidbody CE series from the 1980s to the 2000s will feel right at home playing the updated PRS CE 24 Semi-hollow's bolt-on maple neck. This guitar plays a lot like a Custom 24 but has a woodier attack and sharper bite you can really dig into.
PRS CE 24 Semi-hollow Electric Guitar Features:
- Semi-hollow mahogany body; figured maple top
- Bolt-on maple neck with Pattern Thin profile and satin finish
- Natural maple binding; gloss finish
- 10"-radius East Indian rosewood fingerboard with 24 medium jumbo frets and signature PRS bird inlays
- 85/15 humbucking neck and bridge pickups
- 3-way toggle pickup selector; master volume, push-pull master tone for coil splitting
- 1.6875" PRS patented nut; 25" scale length
- PRS patented Tremolo bridge
- PRS low-mass locking tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Dual-action truss rod