Ibanez - SR4FMDXEGL
This 4-string solidbody bass offers impeccable playability, huge tones, and major flexibility that all bass players will appreciate. In a beautiful Emerald Green Low Gloss Color.
First, you'll see an ash/flamed maple/bubinga body with an eye-grabbing flamed maple/bubinga top that serves up a balanced, resonant tone. The body is bolted to an ultra-playable 5-piece panga panga/purpleheart neck with a birdseye maple fingerboard.
Next, you'll notice a pair of Nordstrand Big Break pickups with an active 3-band EQ. for a flexible tone that can growl and thump with the best of them. The Premium SR4FMDX has other superb features that include Ibanez’s Premium fret edge treatment, a TUSQ nut, and a MR5S bridge.
- Atlas 5pc Panga Panga/Purpleheart neck provides a well-balanced note attack and tone with rich sustain. The neck is constructed with KTS™ TITANIUM reinforcement rods, increasing its stability and adding sustain.
- Birdseye Maple fretboard has a unique wood grain and features a well-balanced tonal character from low to high end.
- Medium frets with Premium fret edge treatment - Medium sized frets enhances the accuracy to your notes. The Premium Fret Edge Treatment offers a super smooth, comfortable performance.
- Flamed Maple / Bubinga top & back / Ash body - The combination of beautiful Flamed Maple and Bubinga enhances the beauty of the signature body shape of sound gear and the Ash body delivers a pleasant brightness and rich sustain.
- Nordstrand™ Big Break pickups cram a meaty split coil into a soapbar-style pickup, producing a full-bodied, powerful, aggressive tonal texture, while still retaining the clarity that's characteristic of single coil tone with noiseless performance.
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is the latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
- Gotoh® machine heads provide super precision, smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
- The MR5S bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist's specific string spacing needs.
- EQ bypass control (passive tone control on treble pot) offers precision tonal adjustments, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
- 3-way Mid frequency switch allow players to change the mid-tone between 250, 450, and 700 Hz.
- Included Ibanez Gig bag is designed specifically to fit and protect this instrument.