Taking the complexity out of going wireless, Samson Concert 88x combines professional-grade audio clarity, reliable operation in the UHF band with extremely easy setup. The Concert 88x Earset system is an excellent choice for singers, worship leaders, educators and presenters making the leap to the freedom of wireless.
Simplicity and performance are at the core of the Concert 88x wireless systems. One-touch scanning analyzes all available channels, selecting the clearest channel for your performance space. An infrared signal then locks the transmitter and receiver together on the selected channel. With 100 frequencies and a wide 25 MHz bandwidth, there are plenty of available channels for your event/application.
The True-diversity design minimizes dropouts to provide loud and clear wireless reception for up to a 300' performance range. Tone-key and auto-mute circuitry ensure that only the audio signal from the CB88 beltpack transmitter reaches the receiver, automatically muting the system when the transmitter is out of range to prevent unwanted noise from entering the signal path.
- Frequency-agile, true diversity UHF wireless microphone system for maximum quality with minimal dropouts
- Includes SE10 earset microphone with locking connector
- Run up to 16 systems at once across 2 frequency bands with a 300' operating range
- Automatic frequency selection makes setup a breeze
- Tone key and auto mute functions eliminate background noise during dropouts
- Infrared set easily links your receiver and transmitter channels
- Transmitter offers up to 8 hours of battery life using 2 AA batteries
- Rackmount kit included