The gray Samson Q2U Recording & Podcasting Pack includes a USB/XLR handheld dynamic microphone, a desktop tripod stand with extension tube, a mic clip, foam windscreen, USB cable, and an XLR mic cable. The Q2U Recording Pack is a cost-effective solution for the stage, rehearsal studios, and project recording applications. The microphone features both XLR and USB outputs that enable flexible digital recording to any Mac or Windows based computer workstation, while simultaneously connected to any analog mixer, preamplifier or PA system.
An on/off switch controls the signal at the XLR output, and its cardioid polar pattern eliminates noise and feedback at the off-axis sections of the capsule. The Q2U Recording & Podcasting Pack delivers clear audio quality with a wide frequency response and digital resolution up to 16-bit/48 kHz. The microphone is completely plug-and-play, and there are no drivers to load.
- Ideal for podcasting, live sound, and music recording applications
- Dynamic microphone with cardioid polar pattern; good for vocals, instruments, and amplifiers
- USB output connector for connecting to Mac and Windows computers
- Plug-and-play, no driver installation required
- XLR output for connecting to any mixer/PA system
- On/off switch controls both USB and XLR audio outputs
- Near-zero-latency headphone monitoring, with level control
- Dual-color power/clip LED
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation softwares
- USB bus-powered via computer or iPad
- Solid, die-cast construction with heavy-gauge mesh grille
- 44.1/48 kHz, 16-bit resolution