The MXP124FX features premium circuitry specifically designed to work with Samson's MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps to provide wide frequency range, definitive channel separation and natural response. This ensures that all of your mixes originate from pure, authentic audio signals, making the MXP124FX perfect for education, broadcast, band rehearsals and other live sound applications.
With 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects, the MXP124FX offers a studio-inspired effects processor to give your mixes a professional touch. The mixer also feature a high-integrity, bidirectional USB connection for recording a mix to your favorite DAW or integrating digital music files from your computer into a project.
The MXP124FX offers four MDR mic preamp channels, each with a 3-band EQ, Gain trim, high pass filter and pre-fader Aux send. It also has high-quality faders, not typical of such a small format mixer. Two of its mic channels feature single-knob compressors for studio-quality dynamic control without the non-stop tweaking of external gear. In addition, the MXP124FX features four Stacked-Stereo channels for increased input versatility and portability. Exceptional output flexibility makes the MXP124FX a worthy companion regardless of venue size, giving you precise fader control of your Main Mix, as well a Mix 2 output, headphone (Phones) monitoring with level control and a RCA Tape out for recording your performance.
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Four Class A, MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps with 3-band EQ
- Four Stacked-Stereo channels
- High-quality, precision faders
- Two single-knob, studio-quality compressors
- High-integrity, bidirectional USB interface
- 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects
- One pre-fader Aux Send per channel for monitor mix
- All mic channels equipped with input Gain and high pass filters
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser microphones
- Multiple outputs: Main Mix, Mix 2, Phones and Tape
- USB/Tape inputs assignable to Main Mix or Mix 2/Phones outputs
- Optional mic stand mount available