144 Croton Ave Ossining NY 10562
Visit us anytime!
The Mike Risko Music School is located at 144 Croton Avenue in the same building as the Mike Risko Music Store, Ossining, NY, 10562.
Directions to the Mike Risko Music School
- From Route 9: take Route 133 6/10ths of a mile East. The school is located on the right hand side.
- From the Taconic Parkway: take Route 133 2.5 miles West. The school is located on the left hand side.
- From Route 9A: take Route 133 6/10ths of a mile West. The school is located on the left hand side.
- From Pleasantville Rd: at the light make a left onto Croton Avenue (Route 133) at the Lukoil gas Station. The music school is located just past the next light on the left hand side.
Parking is available in our lot which is located right in front of our building. There is also plenty of free street parking available on the following side streets:
- Watson Avenue is the first side street just West of the music school.
- Sherwood Avenue is one block West of the music school on the opposite side of the street. There is also metered parking available on Croton Avenue.
Once you arrive at our location, walk through the music store into the school and you will be greeted by a member of our reception staff.
By Train from NYC: We are easily accessible and only 30.8 miles from NYC, it is about 40 minutes by train. Visit http://as0.mta.info/mnr/schedules/sched_form.cfm and simply put in the station of Ossining and your departure time and you will provided with a train schedule. The express trains are much faster and will bring you to Ossining about 15 minutes faster than the local trains.
The Ossining Train Station, which is on the Hudson Line, is located at 1 Main Street and Westerly Road in Ossining NY, 10562. The Train Station is .89 miles from the Mike Risko Music School. Taxi's are available from the Ossining Train Station to take you to the Mike Risko Music School. Taxis meet most trains or you can call a taxi (numbers are listed below). There are ticket machines available at the Ossining Station and there are frequent trains to and from Grand Central Terminal both day and evening as well as to and from Poughkeepsie. During off peak hours, one way tickets from NYC are about $7.84 or you can purchase them for less on the web. Round trip tickets are also available. For anyone communting regularly to Ossining during off peak hours, you can purchase a ten trip off peak ticket on the web for $66.74 which will bring your communting costs to $6.67 each way. Click on the link for information on fares: http://ec0.mta.info/mnr/tickets/choosestation.cfm
Walking from the Ossining Train Station to the Mike Risko Music School: Follow Main Street until it becomes Church Street. Go up Church Street and make a left onto South Highland Avenue. Follow South Highland Avenue and make a slight right onto Croton Avenue (Rte.133). Follow Croton Avenue 6/10ths of a mile to the Mike Risko Music School located on the right hand side. (Make sure to print this out and bring it with you so if you are on foot you know how to get to the music school.)