This is the new Yamaha PAC612VIIFMX Pacifica with a beautiful Fired Red finish over a flame maple top and an alder body, Wilkinson tremolo, and a very versatile electronics setup that provides a trio of Seymour Duncan pickups: SSL-1 neck and middle single coils and a TB-14 Custom 5 bridge humbucker.
This no-nonsense solidbody electric guitar has a lightweight alder body with a laminated flamed maple top, finished in gorgeous gloss polyurethane. Three Seymour Duncan pickups provide a wide array of tones, from warm and rocking to clear and singing. The beautifully smooth maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is immediately playable and comfortable - whether you're playing lead or rhythm.
Built for tone
The Yamaha PAC612VIIFMX Pacifica features a Seymour Duncan Custom TB-14 humbucker in the bridge position, letting you dial in killer humbucking tone. Seymour Duncan SSL-1 pickups in the middle and neck positions provide wonderfully crisp and clear single-coil tones. The 5-position blade, master volume, and master tone with push-pull control lets you split the humbucker and dial in all kinds of tonal colorings to fit your style and exploration in sound. Finally, a Wilkinson VS50 bridge provides stellar tonal support, as well as a tremolo arm for more creative exploration in style.
You will love the sleek "C"-shaped maple neck with rosewood fingerboard on the PAC612VIIFMX. It is smooth, responsive, and instantly playable - great for solos or chording. And with Grover locking tuners, you can play with confidence, knowing that you will stay in tune.
- No-nonsense solidbody electric guitar with lightweight alder body
- 3 Seymour Duncan pickups provide a wide array of amazing tones
- 5-position blade, master volume, and master tone with push-pull let you split the humbucker and dial in a wide variety of tones
- "C"-shaped maple neck with rosewood fingerboard is comfortable and playable
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Pacifica
- Body Material: Alder
- Top Material: Flamed Maple veneer
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Fired Red
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 13.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.614"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Wilkinson Vibrato Bridge
- Tuners: Grover Locking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan SSL-1 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom 5 TB-14 Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: .009-.042