The Yamaha SA2200 in Brown Sunburst is a semi-hollow double-cutaway guitar that combines a classic design with outstanding craftsmanship. This versatile guitar features two Alnico V humbuckers for articulate, warm tones, laminated sycamore top and body with a soft maple center block for a touch of brightness. This guitar also comes equipped with two volume and two tone controls that feature a push-pull coil split. Hardware includes Gotoh SG30 tuning machines, Gotoh GE103B Bridge and Gotoh GE101Z tailpiece. Case sold separately.
- Gloss-finish semi-hollow laminated sycamore body with center tone block
- 24.75"-scale mahogany neck, 22-fret ebony fingerboard
- Dual Yamaha Alnico V humbuckers with coil-splits, 3-way selector switch
- Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge, tailpiece and tuners
SA2200 Semi-Hollow Specifications
- Body shape: Double Cutaway
- Body type: Semi-Hollow
- Body material: Laminated sycamore
- Top wood: Laminated sycamore
- Body wood: Sycamore/soft maple center block
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Soft D
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 13.75"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut width/material: 43 mm/Bone
- Pick up Configuration: H H
- Neck: Yamaha Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge: Yamaha Alnico Humbucker
- Control layout: Two volume, two tone (Push-Pull Coil-Split)
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Made in Japan
- Case: Sold Separately
The Yamaha SA2200 Brown Sunburst is a versatile guitar capable of any style and a favorite among the Risko Music team.