The Yamaha TRBX605FM MAM bass guitar is the epitome of balance and perfection in an instrument. Crafted with a 3D sculpted alder/maple laminated body, a flame maple top, Yamaha's 3-band active/passive preamp, and a slim bass neck, this bass guitar has everything you need, exactly how you need it.
The TRBX605FM boasts a classic tonewood combination of solid alder and flamed maple that produces a powerful, punchy, and sustained sound. The 5-piece maple/mahogany neck delivers excellent playability and stability with superior tone. This bass guitar also features the TRBX605FM's YGD H5 pickups and audiophile-grade active/passive 3-band EQ that allow for maximum sonic flexibility.
The high-mass die-cast bridge and innovative headstock design provide optimal vibration transfer and tuning stability. And with its battery alert LED, you'll never be caught off-guard by unexpected power losses during a performance.
The TRBX605FM's dual YGD H5 pickups are designed with quad-pole-piece and Alnico V magnets to produce clean, open tones with ample output and dynamic sensitivity. The active/passive 3-band EQ provides a level-matched output in both modes, with tone-switching circuitry that moves seamlessly from treble control to master passive tone.
Comfort is a top priority for the TRBX605FM. Its TRBX neck design combines a comfortable profile with 5-piece maple/mahogany construction for superior tone and stability. The refined neck joint offers excellent upper-fret access and vibration transfer, while the headstock design reduces lateral string tension for superior tuning stability and reduced overtones.
Overall, the Yamaha TRBX605FM MAM bass guitar is a masterful balance of elements, with exceptional sound quality, playability, and stunning aesthetics. Shop now to experience the ultimate in Yamaha craftsmanship.
- Number of Strings: 5
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: TRBX
- Body Material: Alder, Flamed Maple top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material: 5-piece Maple/Mahogany
- Radius: 23.625"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Offset Dots
- Number of Frets: 24, Medium
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.692"
- Nut Material: Urea
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Die-cast
- Bridge Tuners: Die-cast Closed Gear
- Neck Pickup: H5 Alnico V Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: H5 Alnico V Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x balancer, 1 x master tone (passive mode), 2-way toggle passive/active switch, 3-band active EQ
- Strings: .045-.130